when you beat your high score on flappy bird and die right afterwards
wait why does he look like hes being fucked
fucked by the cruel reality that he died right after he beat his high score in flappy bird
r u from europe because europiece of shit
im really pissed that palindrome isnt palindrome backwards
Ah, yes but emordnilap is a word!
An emornilap is any word that, when spelled backwards, produces another word. Examples of emordnilap pairs include:
- desserts & stressed
- drawer & reward
- gateman & nametag
- time & emit
- laced & decal
- regal & lager
And therefore “emordnilap palindrome” is an emordnilap palindrome.
Which I, for one, think is really frickin’ cool.
some things you may have not known about The Fault In Our Stars
- Augustus’ name symbolizes water. obviously, there is a lot of water in the book, it is nourishing and reviving and it symbolizes the doctors taking away the water out of Hazel’s lungs
- the reason why Augustus always calls hazel, “Hazel Grace” is because in one point of the book Hazel tells him that she likes people with two names, so simultaneously Augustus calls her, Hazel Grace.
- On the plane when they are watching 300, Augutus’ movie starts and ends first, and it foreshadows his death.
- Isaac (according to John Green) was not named Isaac because his eyes are sick, ha ha ha, but because in other references, Isaac’s are old men who live to tell the tale’s of star crossed lovers and other heroic adventures.
- In one point of the book, Gus says to Hazel “You used to call me Augustus”. Basically, Augustus is a strong name, it’s healthy and stable. Hazel, without even realizing it, starts calling him Gus, which is weaker and more unstable when he tells her of his cancer.
- Augustus and Anne Frank have very similar coincidences. He had cancer and he underwent an operation to hopefully cure him of his cancer, only to die. And Anne Frank went into hiding with the hope of being free, but ended up dying. And it’s also not a coincidence that they made out in the Anne Frank house.
I looked at the statistics for the trailer and people have spent a combined 38 years watching it.
The trailer is older than Augustus would ever be.
There is a line and you crossed it
The Fault In Our Stars : Hazel Grace (-)
I like how this is suppose to be emotional but John has sharpie all over his face.
I remember sitting in the theater during this part and biting my lips and shutting my eyes tight to keep myself from crying too loudly.
The amount of accuracy this tweet has🙌
Cameron Dallas 19 - 8 September 1994 - Chino Hills
Shawn Mendes 15 - 8 august 1998 - Canada
Nash Grier 16 - 28 December 1997 - North Carolina
Taylor Caniff 17 - 4 February 1996 - Princeton Indiana
Carter Reynolds 17 - 24 May 1996 - Connelly Springs
Matthew Espinosa 16 - 7 July 1997 - Virginia
Aaron Carpenter 15 - 5 october 1998 - Louisiana
Hayes Grier 13 - 8 June 2000 - North Carolina
Jack Gilinsky 17 - 10 September 1996 - Omaha
Jack Johson 17 - but idk - Omaha
Jack Gilinsky is with a girl named Leigh, and others are single. If something is wrong, please tell me.